Saturday, January 2, 2016

Professional Development podcast: Bill O'Hanlon talks about the Solution-Oriented Approach

Hurrah! We have finally hit episode 100 of the Australia Counselling Podcast.

As I mentioned last week, this will be my FINAL episode as I am closing this show so I can start work on a new podcast in 2016.

So for the 100th final episode, we invited psychotherapist Bill O'Hanlon back, because his previous interview was one of the most downloaded episodes of all 100 episodes.

Bill's solution-oriented approach is a powerful approach to working with clients that can help discover their own abilities and dissolve their resistance to change.

In this interview Bill discusses:
  • how he came to create the Solution-Oriented Approach.
  • the basic premises of the Solution-Oriented Approach
  • some of the methods used in the Solution-Oriented Approach
  • the difference between Solution-Focused Therapy and the Solution-Oriented Approach
  • how this approach combines with hypnosis.
Click the link below to listen to this interview:

100: The Solution-Oriented Approach: An Interview with Bill O'Hanlon

Retrieved from: http://members.australiacounselling.com.au/podcasts/solution-oriented-approach/

And finally, thank you from the bottom of my heart for listening and supporting my podcast over the last 2 years. I've loved creating this show and I hope it's helped you improve your clinical and practice-building skills.

I'll be announcing my new podcast to you on this list in the New Year, so stay tuned.
Wishing you all the best for a successful 2016.

To your success,


Clinton Power
Founder, Australia Counselling
www.australiacounselling.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment