Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Peace, Joy and Prosperity in 2016!


Greetings Readers, 

I'm taking a little break over the holidays to spend time with family and friends. I hope you are too. 

I want to tell you how grateful I am that people read and follow the BC Social Workers blog. This has been a labour of love for me since 2012, and the spark of an idea before that. 

In 2015 I started a new blog, Mental Health BC. It contains a lot of links for resources, assistance, and information. On the blog I feature up-to-date research on any topic that relates to mental health. I wanted to create a hub for information, research, information and links where people can get help for them, or a loved one. 

I wish everyone Peace, Joy and Prosperity in 2016! 

I have many interesting things coming up for the New Year. Check out my website to see if I can be of assistance to you, or anyone you might know who is interested in making change and going through life transitions in 2016! 

Tracey Young, BA, MSW, RSW
Editor and Publisher, BC Social Workers

Catalyst Enterprises BC: Counselling, Consulting, Coaching

catalystbc.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment