Friday, October 5, 2012

Welcome to the BC Social Workers blog

Greetings,

I've decided to create this blog as a way of expanding access to information, job postings, events and media of interest to social workers, students and other social service professionals in B.C.

If you come across something you think would be of interest to others, please send me an e-mail @ catalystbc7@gmail.com

I'm also open to publishing research, published letters to editors and other written works. I reserve the right to edit anything published on these pages.

I would also like to encourage more SW's to get more involved in social media. In this digital age, social media is one more tool in helping bring us together and create stronger networks and support for the SW profession in BC and beyond.

Thanks for the work you do in your communities.

All the best,

Tracey Young, MSW, RSW
Editor of BC Social Workers 

Social Media for SW's

Social Workers & Allies in Metro Vancouver Facebook group

Join my Network on LinkedIn

No comments:

Post a Comment